- Annual Review of Sociology
- The Penguin dictionary of sociology
This edition has been updated to reflect the shifts of sociological thought in the last five years. It is designed to support students and teachers of sociology and other related courses and the general reader.
- The new Blackwell companion to social theory
Provides a comprehensive guide to the principal traditions of social theory, while also exploring critical contemporary issues and engaging sociology with other major areas of the social sciences.
- Sociology: a guide to reference and information sources
Provides undergraduate and graduate students, faculty, and librarians with descriptions of approximately 610 major reference sources in sociology, its subdisciplines, and the related social sciences.
- International Encyclopedia of the Social & Behavioral Sciences
Provides encyclopedia-length articles with bibliographies on thousands of topics in the social sciences.
- Oxford Bibliographies Online: Sociology
In contrast to print bibliographies and electronic indexes that simply list citations, this innovative online reference tool combines the best features of a high-level encyclopedia and the best features of a traditional bibliography put together in a style that responds to the way people do research online. Edited by Jeff Manza