Tripod is not supported by IE 7. Please update your browser.
Some major sources for identifying journal articles, books, book chapters and other publications in Social Work and related fields.
Bryn Mawr has access to the DSM-V in both print and electronic format:
PsychiatryOnline provides our online access to the DSM-5®, The American Journal of Psychiatry and other psychiatric references.
- Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM-5)
Our print copy of the DSM-5 is shelved in the Canaday Reference section.
Study materials for state licensing exams are on permanent reserve at Canaday Library Circulation Desk. Keep in mind:
- The study guide and autotest CD-ROM check out for 24 hours
- They may be removed them from the building, but late returns will accrue fines
- 2 renewals are allowed *if the item is not booked by another patron*
- When returning the materials please hand themdirectly to the Circulation Desk attendant
- Alumni may check out these materials, but need to have already established library borrowing privileges. See the alumni borrowing section of the library website for a link to the borrowing privileges request form.
Other useful links:
Click here for the full list of new titles in Social Work for the past 6 months.