- Quaker & Special Collections, Haverford College
The website for the Quaker Collection at Haverford College which holds the meeting records for Philadelphia Orthodox monthly meetings, the Philadelphia Yearly Meeting (PYM) before 1828, and Orthodox yearly meeting records after 1828
- Friends Historical Library, Swarthmore College
The website for Friends Historical Library of Swarthmore College which holds the meeting records for Phila delphia Hicksite monthly meetings and Hicksite records after 1828.
- Guide to the Records of Philadelphia Yearly Meeting
Learn what records exist for every meeting that has ever existed in Philadelphia Yearly Meeting and where they are located today.
- Guide to the Records of Baltimore and Virginia Yearly Meetings
Find an inventory of the records that exist for monthly meetings within Baltimore and Virginia Yearly Meetings. Meetings in central and western Pennsylvania will be found here.
- Published Indexes of Pennsylvania Quaker Meetings
A listing of published indexes of the records of Pennsylvania Quaker Meetings within Philadelphia and Baltimore Yearly Meetings
- New York Yearly and Monthly Meetings inventory
The inventory of meeting records within New York Yearly Meeting (NYYM).
- Name Index for New York Meetings
An online master name index to the records of New York Yearly Meeting, current to 2001.
- Quaker Meetings Index
Monthly Meetings in North America: A Quaker Index is a great site for determining the names and affiliations of monthly meetings by state and county. It also includes the dates of establishment of each monthly meeting and a listing of LDS microfilm numbers.
- Family Papers at the Quaker Collection, Haverford College
Links to a list of finding aids to manuscript collections including many family papers.
- Family Papers at the Friends Historical Library, Swarthmore College
Links to a list of the collections of personal and family papers available for research.
- Dictionary of Quaker Biography
Brief biographies of selected Quakers with citations that lead to further research. This resource is strong in 18th Century and British Quakers.
- Glossary of Quaker Terms
Glossary of terms used in Quaker practice and records created by Friends Historical Library.
- Abbreviations of Quaker terms
Abbreviations of Quaker terms for use in research from Friends Historical Library.
- Quaker Dates
Crucial information for understanding Quaker dating practices before 1752 created by Friends Historical Library.