- Accounts of chemical research
- ACS chemical biology
- Angewandte Chemie (International ed. in English : Online)
Publisher: Weinheim/Bergstr. : Verlag Chemie ;
- Australian journal of chemistry
- Bulletin of the Chemical Society of Japan
- Canadian journal of chemistry
- Chemical & engineering news
- Chemical communications (Cambridge, England : Online)
- Chemical physics letters
- Chemical reviews
- Chemistry letters
- Dalton transactions (Cambridge, England : 2003)
- European journal of organic chemistry
- Helvetica chimica acta
Publisher: [Sendai, Japan] : Sendai Institute of Heterocyclic Chemistry :
- Inorganic chemistry
- Journal of biological chemistry
- Journal of biological inorganic chemistry
- Journal of chemical and engineering data
- Journal of chemical education
Features the online edition of the "Journal of Chemical Education" (JCE), published monthly in Madison, Wisconsin, by the Division of Chemical Education, Inc. of the American Chemical Society (ACS). "JCE" publishes articles of interest to those who teach chemistry at all levels, from high school through graduate courses. Posts a publication overview, a toll-free order number, author guidelines, and subscription information. Links to current and past issues of the "Journal," chemistry-related Internet resources, and "JCE" software.
- Journal of chemical physics
Contains fulltext articles (beginning with 1997 issues) and abstracts (beginning with 1975 issues).
- Journal of heterocyclic chemistry
- Journal of organic chemistry
- Journal of photochemistry and photobiology.
- The journal of physical chemistry. A.
- Journal of Physical Chemistry, B
- Journal of the American Chemical Society
- Methods in organic synthesis
- Organic & biomolecular chemistry
- Organic letters
"Polyhedron will publish original, fundamental, experimental and theoretical work of the highest quality in all the major areas of inorganic chemistry. These include synthetic chemistry, coordination chemistry, organometallic chemistry, bioinorganic chemistry, and solid-state and materials chemistry. "
- Synthetic communications
- Tetrahedron letters